Motiv8 CIC in partnership with the Outward Bound Trust UK are offering Schools, organisations, Community groups and non-profits a new opportunity for your kids and young adults.
We are now able to take groups of minimum 12 to a max 35 aged between 11- 16 and 17- 21 year old kids and young adults of all mixed-abilities and needs. We can also assist in finding bursaries and grants to make your Outward bound residential a reality.
These tailored fun and Skills for life courses can aid and develop young people’s confidence and self belief in their own abilities that are transferable in everyday life.
Contact one of the Team Today and start your journey!
AIM: To give young people experience and confidence that encourages and helps them to raise their aspirations / aim higher, seek new opportunities and cope with setbacks.
LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR THIS COURSE:
- Increased awareness of own skills and abilities
- Improved confidence and self-belief in own abilities
- Improved ability to listen and communicate effectively with others
- Increased awareness and concern for the natural environment
- Increased resilience and determination
- Improved willingness to try new things
- Increased determination in setting and achieving challenging goals
- In addition, instructors will develop other strands of learning as appropriate.